Monday, October 27, 2008

FUN time with Rob & Melanie!! (And Izzy Roo!)

After seeing Elmo, we took Jonah to my Grandmother's house so he could nap while Dan & I did a little Christmas shopping.  We also completed Jonah's fall wardrobe.   We went back to get him around 4 then headed out North to the Renaissance Center to meet Rob & Melanie.  They kept Jonah for us that night because we had reservations at Ruth's Chris Steak House with my boss and his wife.  I was glad Jonah got to hang out with Rob and Melanie because they love him so much.  

I won't be documenting these pictures because I wasn't there to tell you what was going on.  But, I will say a HUGE thank you to them for loving our little boy and wanting to spend time with him.  AND, for taking pictures while you had him.  You know me so well!!!






OK, so I don't know what was going on in this picture but I do love it.  Look at how Jonah and Rob look the exact same.  I assume they are watching TV?  Soooo cute!













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails