Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wake up, Mommy





Those are a few pictures I took of Jonah while he was eating his dinner.  I think they are really cute but nothing compared to the video at the bottom of this post.  This video absolutely cracks me up every time I see it.  I can't help but laugh when watching it.  Let me set it up for you.  Last night, Jonah finished dinner but was still sitting at the table.  I kept closing my eyes and acting like I was asleep.  He would tell me to wake up then I would pop my eyes open.  His little giggles are precious and very contagious!

2 comments:

Andrew & Audra said...

Oh his laugh melts my heart! And that smile! Watch out when he gets older! The ladies will be after him!

Barb said...

what a great laugh! I wish I could see him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails