Thursday, August 14, 2008

A VERY FULL Pullup! (with a video)

A certain little boy in our house refused to use the potty after dinner. We sat and sat and sat and...well, you get the point. Finally, we figured he didn't need to go so we pulled up the pull-up then headed to the living room to play. Not long into playing, he looked at us and said "uh-oh!" We looked down and his pull-up was SOAKED!!! The way he was walking was hysterical!!! So, I grabbed the camera. You have to see the video that was taken on the way to his room to take these pictures. You can check that out at the end of this post! HYSTERICAL!






2 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Okay, I had a great laught at the video and just logged on again and now I see your makeover...do tell. Can I see others that this person has done. We really need one on our BLOGS. Do you think she could do an LSU themed one for Brittany for Natalie's?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just laughed so hard at that video I cried. He is going to kill you one day for that video!! :-)
Hope

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails