Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Even Batman has a hard time sometimes...


Dan called me to the back tonight and as I was walking down the hall, he told me I might want to have my camera. I walked in to Jonah's room to discover him dressing himself but both legs were through one leg hole. He tugged and tugged and for the life of him could not figure out why the shorts would not come up.
So, after taking this picture, I switched to video. The video is a couple of minutes long but you have to watch it all the way to the end just to hear what he said...completely unprompted. Totally cracked us up!!!

post signature


3 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Wait 'til he says...it's not too hard for me...it's soft for me.

Barb said...

Too cute. I thought Max looked cute in the shorts.

melody mccain dowdy said...

seriously-this confirms my suspicions-you two parents are CRAZY and i love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails