Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Natalie's Party

I have so many photos to post from Friday through today. But, since I am on a learning curve with my new MAC and have so many to sort through, I decided to jump a little out of order. Jami just emailed these to me from Natalie's birthday party. Even though I have many more to share from that party, I figured you might like a little sneak peek!

Natalie had a Dora & Diego Fiesta themed party. Jonah had his first experience with a pinata. As you can see in the pictures below, he was quite thrilled with this concept.


The look on his face in the next picture cracks me up. It is a great capture of what he looked like for a few minutes after we all got our sombreros. He was not at all sure what those were for or why we were wearing them.
After a while, Jonah and Dan cooled off in the pool. How great is this picture? Jami really captured Jonah's personality in this one.
He had is first ever CapriSun at the party. I figured he would squirt it everywhere but he didn't. He drank the whole thing without making a mess. He is growing so fast!!!


post signature

3 comments:

Barb said...

Jonah is so precious! That picture in the pool is beautiful.

Jami Ainsworth said...

I see I am not the only one who loves the pool images of Jonah. I bet your log roll count is up this week if others are doing what I am doing...logging on to see if there are photos posted yet. And I have actually seen some of them. LOL.

Hopefully, I will post a few of Natalie's before we go out of town. I will just have to catch up the rest of the and on other stuff later...maybe that's what I will do to keep Natalie's World going after she moves to Baton Rouge...everytime I miss her I could just post images that I could never find the time to do because we were busy playing or I was working on someone else's image..If that's the case, I will posting everyday then...

Jeff, Abbey, and Reed Land said...

I LOVE that picture of Jonah in the pool. It amazes me how many pictures one can take and then every now and then a over-the-top one happens. Wow! That one should definitely find its way into a frame!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails