Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Robbie & Sarah's Wedding Reception

On Saturday, May 31st, my daddy married Sarah Dewitt & Robbie Gore. The wedding was at our church but the reception was at the Natchez Convention Center. I tried my best to get those doors open but they were SO heavy!!!


I finally decided to just take a break and sit on the bench for a while. My mom tried her best to make me smile but I wanted no part of that.

She finally gave on on getting a good picture and we just headed inside. I was glad because it was much cooler inside than outside.
It took my dad forever to get there because he was helping get the sanctuary back in order for the Sunday morning service. When he finally arrived, I ran to him because I was so happy to see him. Well, happy to see him or maybe just happy because he had a big flower on and I wanted to play with it.

The reception had a band and a dance floor so I went out to do a little jig with Aunt B.

Most people assumed I would be a little timid and rush back to my seat but I didn't. When Aunt B sat down, I marched my little self right out to the middle of the dance floor and danced all by myself. I'm pretty sure I was entertaining because everyone was pointing and smiling.



I was dancing away until I saw the wedding photographer snapping pictures of me. So, I just walked right over to her and smiled. It's not like I don't know what to do when I see a camera!

The dancing didn't intimidate me but the bride sure did. Sarah came over and I stepped right in to zombie mode. I wouldn't look at her and if I did, I looked away very fast.

Daddy rescued me and I was back to my chipper self. (And still very intrigued with the flower!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of a precious little boy and also VERY good ones of daddy too! Guess I kinda liked the flower too - ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails