Sunday, June 1, 2008

My HONEY!

We were standing outside of the nursery Wednesday night talking when Jonah saw MaMaw Chandler drive up. He ran to her car and spent the next 15 minutes in her car with her. After he got out, he ran to me and told me he had "Honey!" I could not figure out what he was talking about until he shook his pocket. MaMaw had given him a pocket full of change.

When we got home, I grabbed his piggy bank and showed him how to put his "honey" in the bank. All the while I attempted to get him to call it money rather than honey. NO LUCK! He diligently put every coin in his piggy bank!








The only problem was that I didn't think all the way through that to realize what he would do when all of the money was inside the pig. He wanted his money back right then!!! Apparently he doesn't understand the concept of saving for a rainy day! :-)


post signature

1 comment:

Jami Ainsworth said...

You can tell that you are the mom of an almost two-year old since your blog is not being updated as often as it used to be. (LOL) I started Natalie's right after she had turned two which is one of the many, many reasons that I can't keep hers updated as quickly and as thorough as I would like. It is hard to enjoy life with a little one and document it all, but you have proved that it is possible.
ja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails