Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Major catch up post!!

We are on the final countdown for leaving for our vacation. We need to be pulling out of our driveway in about 8 hours. Somewhere in the midst of that, we need to sleep. So, this post will be mostly pictures. I wanted to be able to start fresh with our vacation pictures when that time comes. So, here is a post with all the unblogged pictures from the past few days!




As you know, I usually am home with Jonah on Monday and Wednesday afternoons. Since I was going to be gone on vacation this week, I needed those afternoons to get ahead at the office. Some of our sweet church friends came over to spend the afternoon with Jonah. (Mr. Roy & Mrs. Gwen Mckinney) Thankfully, they found my camera and took some pictures of their playdate!










Later that afternoon, Clare and Tammy came over to play. They all had to get their fill of Jonah before he was gone for a whole week!



They even stopped by to see Cliff and Beppa!





post signature

1 comment:

Karin said...

Wow - I'm jealous of all the wonderful help who comes over to play with Jonah!!! :)

Are you off to DISNEY?????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails