Friday, May 23, 2008

Jonah and his "beer"

A couple of months ago, Jonah participated in the St. Jude Trikeathon at his daycare. He raised $400 and apparently one several prizes. I had forgotten all about them until I dropped him off yesterday morning. There was a big bag of stuff waiting for him. One of the things was a stuffed bear. I showed it to him when Dan was changing his diaper. He took one look at it and said "Hey beer! My beer!" When it was time for bed, he wanted his "beer." Dan went in to check on him while I was in the tub. He said, you've gotta see him all snuggled up to his bear. I told him to get my camera and take a picture. He took 6! How cute is this?






post signature

1 comment:

cheryl & dave w. said...

awwww....your sleeping angel!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails