Friday, May 16, 2008

Disney!!! (The beginning!!)

Our morning started VERY early today. We got up at 5:00 a.m. so we could leave by 6:00 a.m. That is about 3.5 hours earlier than my little guy normally gets up. We put him in PJ's last night (rather than a onesie) so we could change his diaper and put him right in the car. It didn't take long for him to go right back to sleep. He ended up sleeping all the way to my mom's house.

We were a little pressed for time so we left him in his PJ's and strolled him right into the airport. Yes, that stressed me out just a little! But, as soon as we made it through security, I made sure he put on regular clothes.
While we waited at the airport, Jonah entertained most of the other passengers. He was quite content to just run, jump and play. That was fine by me because I figured it would wear him out for the flight...NOT SO!









There was an empty seat next to us so Jonah sat there for most of the flight. He looked like such a big boy in that seat.










There was some turbulence so they made us all sit down. This did not make my little boy happy!
We finally made it to Orlando and boarded the tram to baggage claim. Jonah said "WHOA!" and just giggled when it took off! Dan told him if he thought the tram was fun the he couldn't wait to see him at Disney!



Minus trying to fit all of our luggage into our rental car, we had a great trip and made it to our villa with no problems. Stay tuned for updates. It may take me a while but I'll get them all up.

post signature

1 comment:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Can't wait to check in each day for more pics! Looks like he handled the flight well. Hey...if ya'll go back next year can we come :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails