Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bye-Bye

MY DADDY IS HOME!!! MY DADDY IS HOME!!! Yay! He got home after 1:00 this morning. He would have been home a few hours earlier but he stopped at UMC in Jackson to see Patrick Smith in the hospital. Even though it was the middle of the night, he came into my room and picked me up and just rocked for a little while. I think he missed me more than I missed him. (I bet it was a close tie!!!)

These are pictures my mom took before daddy left Sunday night. It was way past my bedtime but mommy let me stay up until daddy got home from church at 9:00 so he could see me for a little while before heading out. I finally went to bed and he left at 9:30 that night. Here are the pictures of us right before he left!





post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME BROTHER DAN

lOVE, ANGIE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails