Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bathtime (and one other picture!)

This is the serious look I gave my mom when I was on the changing table Monday morning. I kept staring at her like this saying nothing. I think it kind of freaked her out. She kept saying "What's wrong?" Umm....nothing! Sometimes a kid just needs to think!

Josh, Manna and Sue came over to play with me Tuesday night since my daddy was out of town. Sue took me to the back to give me a bath the called us back there. She said I was diving under the water and I was DEFINITELY ready for swim lessons.
Notice Josh and Manna looking on? How would you feel if someone stared at you in the bathtub? I'm so going to their house to watch them take a bath!!! (Actually, I didn't mind at all because I was putting on a show for them!!! I'm such and entertainer!)








post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails