Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A REALLY old post!! (March 31)

Several weeks ago, we decided to get out of the house for a little while, so we decided to travel to the HUGE Natchez Mall. Since there was so much to do in there, mommy decided to go enjoy ALL of the stores while Jonah and I rode the coin-operated vehicles out in "center court."
Well, since mommy was taking so long in ALL of the stores, Jonah and I decided to take a little walk. We were walking down close to the mall entrance going out to the theater when Jonah took off in a full sprint across the mall. Oh my, my son has caught the shopping bug!!! I have a problem!! I followed close behind (because I couldn't keep up) all the way across the corridor, into the store on the other side, and found my son with both hands and his nose plastered against a glass display case saying..."Melmo, Melmo, Melmo!" I looked and inside the display case was a "Tickle Me Elmo" with "2500 Tickets" plastered above his head. That's right...we had found our way to the Fun Tunnel and my son had found his prize of choice. So, we commenced at attempting to collect our 2500 tickets. We didn't quite make it, but anyone is glad to help out. We actually already have a "Tickle Me Elmo," but I think Jonah would REALLY like the one in the Fun Tunnel in Natchez Mall...

You can see Elmo in the case over his shoulder to the right...






















post signature






2 comments:

Jeff, Abbey, and Reed Land said...

That little outfit is really cute.

Baylee's Mommy said...

Nice face Dan....in last pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails