Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Funny Story

We have a pretty specific routine around our house in the morning. Well, this morning was a little different because I needed to be at work an hour early. So, instead of feeding Jonah breakfast at home, I planned to just let him eat at the daycare. He never does that because they are done serving breakfast when we get there usually.

Well, I handed him his juice and we walked out the door (right past his high chair) and got in the car. We were all the way out of the driveway and turning onto the street when he yelled (in a very panic stricken voice) "EAT! EAT, Mommy!" Poor kid...he thought I forgot to feed him!




post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I still have my Social Work License. I can remove him for you not feeding him. :-)

Hope

Barb said...

Well, he may be picky, but at least he likes to eat! Poor guy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails