Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dr. Ramsey's Office

My mom took me by Dr. Ramsey's office before we went to lunch. She worked there from the time she was 15 until she met my daddy. (9 years!) She kind of grew up there with all of those people. Some have come and gone since then but she stays in touch with most everyone from there. We even tried to go see Dr. Owens at his office in Pearl today but I fell asleep on the way to his office. I'm pretty sure he didn't want mommy to wake me up just to visit. I think he knows what a toddler without a nap is like. He has 3 kids of his own!

Anyway...here is Mrs. Shellie getting me a snack! Most kids have to brush their teeth at a dental office but I got to dirty mine up!
My mom took my Shutterfly birthday book to show them. They live too far away to come to my party so they had to relive it through my book. They don't know most of my friends so I pointed all of them out to Dr. Ramsey.





Mrs. Dona came out to give me a bye hug when I was leaving. I wasn't completely sure I wanted to leave but I finally relented and waved bye to everyone then gave her a big hug and kiss!




Here is a video of me showing Dr. Ramsey my birthday book. We were in the break room and you'll see my response when the timer went off saying lunch was ready. I was all about investigating where that noise came from!!!



video

1 comment:

Baylee's Mommy said...

1st picture is very sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails