Wednesday, April 16, 2008

But, I don't even look sick!

I went to see Dr. Russ today. I had fever and felt very yucky. But, when I got to my appointment, the fever was gone and I had no symptoms. Boy, my mom sure looked silly! Dr. Russ went ahead and did a strep test just to be sure but that came back negative too!

While I waited to see Dr. Russ, I played with all the toys in the office. Mom read a few books to me but I got bored pretty quickly with those. I wanted to move around!


I then made it my mission to rid the room of all trash. Although, there wasn't really any trash to be found, I just decided to throw everything away. Poor mom...she had to get everything out of the trash after I put it in the trash can.

Once we were back home and I got up from my nap, I had fever again and all the yuckiness was back. I have a bad cough, diarrhea and a runny nose. My parents are alternating Tylenol & Motrin and hopefully, I will be better soon.


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails