Monday, March 3, 2008

Me and Olivia Kate

We went to dinner tonight with Steve Wilson and Brian, Danielle & Olivia Kate Pepper. I always get crackers to fill me up while I wait on my food. I was very nice and offered to share mine with Olivia Kate. She is only 4 months old and can't eat crackers yet but I didn't know that. My mom said it was very sweet of me to share with her.

Mom held her up so she could give me a kiss on the cheek and I thought that was just great. I said "awwww" after she kissed me. I'm pretty smitten with her. I don't have a girlfriend right now but I am keeping my options open. I just have to decide if I want an older woman like Marlie or a younger woman like Olivia Kate or Molly. Hmmm....decisions, decisions!

post signature

1 comment:

Andrew & Audra said...

Jonah is so sweet. :)

p.s. You've been tagged on my page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails