Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Easter Bunny

We had plans this week to take Jonah to see the Easter Bunny in either Monroe, Alexandria or Baton Rouge. We figured he would probably hate him just like he did Santa. But, even if he hated him and screamed, we still needed the picture for a memory. We prepped him all the way to Baton Rouge about seeing the Easter Bunny. We went straight to Center Court and he was pretty intrigued by the whole setup. Dan put him down and he walked right towards him. Unfortunately, there was a line so he couldn't go right up. We were afraid that time might increase his fear. But, he just watched everything that was going on.



When it was finally our turn, I walked right up to the bunny and sat beside him. Then Dan walked up and left Jonah standing on his own just watching. Then, he slowly took steps right up to us. I picked him up and let him stand next to the Easter Bunny. After a second, I set him in the bunny's lap and he was fine. He got a little up set when we both walked away from them but immediately calmed down. We ended up with a cute picture, huh?

If you want to look back at his visit with the Easter Bunny last year, you can click here.


post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job,Jonah!!! Precious pic- Sorry it took me several hours to look at the post, Jonah's mom!!!

Karin said...

That's darling! The bunny is pretty cute too!! :)

winstead family said...

i am in love with the easter bunny pic! great job jonah!

Anonymous said...

He likes the Easter bunny better b/c he brings snicker eggs! :-)

Hope

Baylee's Mommy said...

I love this pic. I hope to be able to take Baylee this weekend. I am not waiting until we are in La and going over to Natchez. I think the weather will be much warmer so I don't have to worry about SNOW!

Katie (and Tony) said...

cute, cute, cute! I am seeing a theme here-Orange and Blue...Would make my Gator hubby happy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails