Saturday, February 16, 2008

These boots were made for walking...KINDA!

DISCLAIMER: My 'friend' pointed out to me just how many times I asked Jonah where his shoes were. You must know, this was the day he discovered his shoes and actually pointed them out to me. I was trying to get him to say it on camera. Yes, I'm a goober!

We bought Jonah a pair of rainboots a couple of weeks ago. They didn't have his exact size so I had to buy one size bigger than he normally wears. As soon as we got home, I put them on him and fortunately thought to video his first time wearing them rather than just photograph it. video

3 comments:

The Daddy said...

A Note from the Daddy...In that short 2:30 video, Nicki referred to Jonah's shoes 17 times. At that rate, she would refer to Jonah's shoes 408 times an hour. Could somebody PLEASE help us find Jonah's shoes!!!

Olivia Grace Moon said...

that was really funny! i ask olivia all day where's the light, so i know the feeling! and we have the same puzzle that jonah stepped on in his shoes!

Karin said...

ha!! Why is it that little boys never want to cooperate?? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails