Saturday, January 12, 2008

Week 2 Recipe

Ahhhh....do you smell that? It is the smell of sweet success!!! Week #2 was a big hit around the Glenn household. I made Trout stuffed with crawfish and wrapped in Bacon. I found it in the 1999 Annual Recipe book from Southern Living. If you want to see the recipe and try it yourself, you can click on the link above.

To compliment the trout, we had mushroom wild rice and green beans cooked with onion, bacon and vinegar. Oh, and I added crescent rolls in because that is the only bread Dan really eats. So, we are two weeks into the new year and so far, so good!




post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IMPRESSIVE, Nick-Nick!!! Looks yummy; put me on the guest list next time you whip this up.

Anonymous said...

Elbie,
I'll be over next weekend for dinner!!

Baylee's Mommy said...

That looks YUMMMM. Wanna know what we are having for supper?? Hamburger Helper! HA

Williams Family said...

YUM! Can you come to my house and cook?!

Anonymous said...

Impressive! What's next? When can we come over for dinner?

amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails