Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This is how we sleep now!

Yes, we now take Brown Bear, Brown Bear to bed with us. When I put him in the bed tonight, he got right back up and pointed at the chair and said "that, that!" I looked at chair to discover his book. I walked over to get it and was going to read it to him. Instead, he took it from me, said "Thank You" and laid back down. I walked back to his room 30 minutes later and this is what I found. Please note, Lammy is not even close to his hand. Apparently, Brown Bear has taken Lammy's coveted spot. Yeeks!


post signature

4 comments:

Karin said...

That is soooo precious!!!! :)

Barb said...

How sweet. You're definitely going to have a reader on your hands.

winstead family said...

he is the cutest thing ever! i know i keep saying this, but gosh, y'all did good! :)

chad_andjamiemoon said...

Wow! That's awesome, I can't blame him, Brown Bear is up there on my favorites list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails