Tuesday, January 22, 2008

THE SLIDE

I spent a lot of time last night playing with my slide from Santa. Before I go down the slide, I always test a book or a ball just to be sure it still works. After I sent my SHAPES book down, I decided it was safe for me.













As you can see, I had great fun on top of the slide but never actually made it down. That is because my mommy was taking pictures and decided it would be more fun to pose for her. After a while, I got bored and crawled over to Max to play for a while.
That really wasn't all that fun so I headed back tot he top of my slide. But, I never went down. I just hung out up top. Mommy quit trying to coax me down because I was being so cooperative for her photo session.



post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails