Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Learning to golf

DISCLAIMER: After Dan read this post, I was informed by him that Cliff is teaching Jonah to use a wedge...not a putter! So, please excuse Jonah's mistake in this post. What do you expect? The kid is only 18 months old!!!!! nicki

While daddy refereed soccer tonight, Uncle Cliff worked on my golf game with me. He helped me putt. He also made me go chase his golf ball after he putted them down the hall. He said I would make a good ball retriever. Think I could make money doing that? I'm all about building up my college fund!


Daddy says as soon as it warms up some that I can go to the golf course with him. Mr. Hibbs says he hopes someone besides my daddy teaches me to play. (ha!)
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails