Monday, December 31, 2007

Out with old and in with the new

It is a very sad day around our house. ALL ABOUT JONAH has reached 100% capacity and will not allow us to post anymore. (It is kind of ironic to me that we reached full capacity on the last day of the year. I could not have planned that if I tried.) Blogger doesn't allow you to purchase more space so we have to say goodbye to this blog. I'm not deleting it because I love to go back and read about the last 17 months of Jonah's life. So, I debated as to whether I would just end the blog with the end of 2007 or create a new blog. But, blogging has become such a part of my life and such a wonderful way for our friends and family to stay connected. So, we have created a new blog that is up and running and just waiting on a few posts from the Glenn family. So, click on the link below and check us out when you have a chance....

www.theglenngang.blogspot.com

Happy 2008 to all of you!

2 comments:

Karin said...

wow! how wild! Did you realize in advance that this was happening? I know that there is now a storage limit for photos. Is that what filled up for you? I think I'm only a little beyond 50%, which is wild (my blog has been going for 2.5 years). Maybe I upload smaller file sizes? I hope my blog doesn't suddenly go kerflop! ;)

TV de Plasma said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails