Monday, December 24, 2007

Our Christmas Eve Book Tradition

We have a really cool tradition in our little family. You can read about it on the post from last year. My parents were super excited about recreating story time from last year. I, on the other hand, did not share in that excitement.


So, since I was so happy in the Cozy Coupe, mommy put me in there and let me hear the story from there. It worked like magic!




Even if it wasn't the perfect story time, it was still perfect for my mom and dad. They started that tradition LONG before I was in the picture and couldn't wait to spend Christmas Eve with their own kids. Now I am here and I think their lives are much better! GiGi tried to capture a family picture on Christmas Eve but I did not smile. Hey...at least I looked at the camera. Max was looking away.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails