Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mommy's Birthday

Today is my Mommy's birthday. We went to church then to lunch at Ruby Tuesday with the Merritt's, Shields' and Sue. Well, I fell asleep on the way so when they got to Ruby Tuesday, they told them we were heading back home since I was already OUT. So, I guess we technically took mommy to lunch for her birthday, we just didn't eat!

When we got home, I showed mom some of my ornaments on the tree. Our tree was so pretty and had all clear or silver ornaments. Then, I brought all of my red, green and blue artwork/ornaments home from school and we put them on the tree. Mommy said it just makes the tree all the more beautiful. She must really love me because she is all about coordination and trust me...those ornaments I made do NOT coordinate with anything in our house.
Here are a few pics of me and my mom. She wanted me to smile as big as her but I don't think she realized just how tired I was. I tried my best but just didn't have it in me. Daddy thought if he snapped enough pics that I might grin. Nope, not a chance!


Max kept whining and jumping on Mommy so she put me down and picked him up. He is so needy sometimes. He didn't smile either!
After taking pictures, mommy and I sat on the floor and played for a little while. She said spending the day with me and daddy was the best present she could have.

post signature

1 comment:

Karin said...

Happy Birthday, Mommy!!!! :)

You have the same bday as my brother. :) (and as Steve's grandmother!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails