Saturday, December 22, 2007

Me and the Merritt's

We had a party at the Merritt's house last night. We stayed until almost 9 p.m. when my mom said we HAD to leave because I needed to get to bed. Aunt Debra said they could go get the Pack and Play and I could just spend the night there. I was already going to be with them today because my mom and dad had to go see Santa in Baton Rouge. They needed to tell him some last minute things that I needed. You might think it was a bad thing to not take me to see Santa, but trust me...FINE BY ME!

SO, mommy and daddy put me to bed at their house. When I woke up this morning, Aunt Debra got me out of bed instead of my mom or dad. That was kind of fun. I'm always up for a little change! :-) I had breakfast and a snack but Sassy tried to eat some of it. I told her NO!

Then, I shared with her. I'm really nice like that. (Well, sometimes!) I had to get a bath after that because I make a little mess. AND, apparently I have to take a bath everyday. I guess that is some sort of rule or something?
Then, Uncle Cliff and I played with boxes. It was LOADS of fun. He put it on his head but I could not figure out how to do that.

All that box playing wore us both out so we took a little rest. My rest ended up being a 3 hour nap. I'm pretty sure Uncle Cliff got a nap too!
After my nap, I made cookies with Aunt Debra. (Don't worry...I washed my hands!) I made sure to read the directions just so we didn't overcook them.

Then, I decided to eat one before it made it to the oven. Sometimes, that is the best part about baking cookies.
Here I am with Uncle Cliff...yeah, he pretty much loves me!!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails